Saturday, 25 June 2011

The Fat fast combustion body Secrets

In the first series, we talked about the simple steps for you on the right track to burn body fat. In this article, I would like to expand on one of the steps. Do strength training at least once a week to add lean muscle in your body. Paste article of "quick" and keep in mind this is a secret otherwise la most people would already be there.


In la today society we are all looking for la rapid solution and I agree to some extent. I don't have much time to devote to routines boring long exercise that I have to think, I want an answer to my body and I want it now.


Fear of more people from the training of the fear of it built large muscles. The fact is very special for women it is almost impossible to create a large muscles without enough testostone in your body. If you have tried before and found that your muscles have grown big they not really its just that you have a layer of fat on the top and it seems that you are larger! The key is consistency.


Let me share a secret combustion with you first to fat and then we will make rapid on the routine. The secret fat burning is more lean muscle, that you have in your body the more fat you burn while rest! I hope that you have all received this great secret, that is the truth and he is contents fat combustion at its best, because the fact is you do not have to work if your muscle is already of fat burning for youWhen you place


or work with a personal trainer. A routine, you can use to allow you to start is the following:


Warm-up-with some cardiovascular activity is walking, riding a bike, jog, from 3 to 5 minutes at least this will help with the increase of blood flow to your muscles and increase your heart rate.


You can easily do exercises and work the whole body, for example:


Pumps of body chest superior on the wall or on your knees or your push toes from top to bottom with your hands under your shoulders directly position, pull your stomach tight, make 10-20 repetitions.


Back push ups with a bar to position your hands right width of shoulders apart and with a reverse grip, with rear arm straight and your position of feet on an angle on your heels, pull your body up to the bar and walking back, keep your stomach to tight, make 10-20 repetitions.


Lunges LowerBody legs it's the best way to exercise throughout your legs and butt Step with your right leg and hands on hips, drop your left knee to the ground by keeping the back straight and push back up and push, swap legs, step with your etc. towards the front of the left leg is 10-20 repetitions.


Recharge time certain cardiovascular activity similar to the heat for 3 - 5 minutes with some light stretching.


I have known shared with you the secret to la creation of combustion of the body, making la fitness and adding lean muscle tissue in your body you can therefore be systematically burning machine body fat of fat. I have also shared and extended on the rapid routine, you can easily add in your life and you can now. I wish you all the best and I'll see you in the next series.


You can still learn more information on www.medicinenet.com or www.nlm.nih.gov

No comments:

Post a Comment